1. This document constitutes an agreement between you, as a registered user of the “National Heart Centre Pharmacy Home Delivery Service”, herein known as “the home delivery service”, and NHC Pharmacy.
2. Inform the dispenser personally at the NHCS Pharmacy with your original prescription when you collect your first set of medication or contact our Pharmacy Home Delivery Service hotline at 67048032, Mondays to Fridays from 9 am – 5pm.
3. You also warrant that you have the legal capacity to bind yourself to the Terms and Conditions stated herein. You warrant all the information that you are required to furnish about yourself is at all times true, accurate, current and complete. You further undertake to inform us to update your records as soon as any change occurs in information provided.
4. We will share personal customer information only with our agents, representatives and trusted service providers and contractors for the limited purposes of fulfilling the prescription orders, communication to patients and provision of customer service.
5. Apart from the purposes described above, we will not share such information with any other third parties unless we have your expressed permission, or under circumstances such as disclosure required by law. We may share any aggregated demographic or statistical information with our partners. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. To delete your personal information, please contact our customer service hotline.
6. NHCS Pharmacy reserves the right not to accept any prescription for the courier service, unless the registered user satisfies the terms and conditions laid down in this agreement, and subject to users satisfying all the following criteria:
7. All prescriptions should have a validity of 1 year from date of issue unless otherwise expressly stated. Any medication order to be issued beyond the one-year period must be based on a new prescription written by the doctor.
8. The original prescription will be retained by NHCS Pharmacy and a photocopy will be issued to the registered individual for reference.
9. We are unable to deliver certain medications (e.g. psychotropic and controlled drugs). Please call us at 67048032 if unsure.
10. Home delivery is free (valid til 31 Dec 2018) for normal, one time delivery. For any unsuccessful delivery, a nominal surcharge will be imposed for subsequent resending. Normal deliveries will be made between 2.00 p.m. to 6.00 p.m (Monday, Wednesday & Friday). Delivery of all products shall be within the mainland of the Republic of Singapore only, excluding offshore islands. A higher fee may also be levied for delivery to certain inaccessible areas. This would be at the discretion of NHCS Pharmacy.
11. All registered users of the home delivery service are to ensure that only persons 18 years of age and above, take full delivery of, and sign over for, medications delivered at the address provided to NHCS Pharmacy. The delivery personnel cannot be held responsible for verifying the age of those taking delivery and acknowledging receipt.
12. All original prescriptions are to be handed to the delivery personnel.
13. Any changes in delivery dates are to be conveyed by phone (67048027) at least 3 working days in advance of actual delivery dates. Except as expressly stated otherwise, your communication with regards to the courier service shall be given through hotline at 67048032. Once order is confirmed, no changes can be made upon delivery.
14. All payments for prescription orders inclusive of delivery charges are to be made in cash (exact amount) or cheque (preferred) upon delivery, to delivery personnel. 3rd party payments are not extendable to include courier charges; and as such, courier charges are to be made in cash upon delivery, to delivery personnel. All payments shall be in Singapore dollars, and shall be inclusive of Goods and Services tax. Cheques should be made payable to “National Heart Centre Singapore”.
15. Payment via EPAY or AXS should be done at least 1-2 days in advance before delivery is made.
16. Additional fee will be levied for non-compliance.
17. You will undertake to check the medication labels to verify that the medications match the prescription orders upon delivery.
18. NHCS Pharmacy will not be liable for any defects in products delivered unless the recipient, within 7 days delivery of the product, communicates to the NHCS Pharmacy notice, verbally or in writing, of the purported defect.
19. In such instance, NHCS Pharmacy's liability, if so determined, shall be limited either to the replacement of the products with equivalent products, or the payment of the cost of replacement of the products.
20. Medications sold are non-exchangeable and non-returnable.
21. NHCS shall not be liable for any losses, damages or expenses sustained by individuals or by any other person in consequences of any delays in delivery, if such delays are at request of the individuals, or owing to the inability or refusal of the individuals or those present at the address at the time of attempted delivery, to take delivery of the medication order, whether by reason of lack of reasonable access to the address or place of delivery or otherwise, or to causes beyond the control of the NHCS or delivery personnel.
22. Your rights and obligations under these terms and conditions may not be assigned either in part or in whole without prior written consent from NHCS. However, NHCS reserves the right to assign its obligations and rights under these terms and conditions. Any delay or failure on our part to take action against any breach of these terms and conditions by individuals does not constitute a waiver of any kind of our rights, now and in the future, under this agreement.
23. NHCS shall not be liable for any delays, omissions or failures in the performance of its obligations if such causes are the results of acts of god, acts of war, civil unrest, states of emergency, industrial disputes or unrest, material shortages or rationing, law or government regulations, failures or interruptions in the supply of utilities or in respect of any telecommunication or information system, or any other causes beyond our control.
24. These terms and conditions constitute the agreement. This agreement shall be governed in all aspects by the laws of the Republic of Singapore. If any of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the particular term (s) shall be severed to the extent that it is invalid or unenforceable, leaving the remaining terms and conditions or part thereof enforceable.
25. Words importing the singular shall include the plural and vice versa and words importing one gender shall include either gender.
All information herein is correct at time of publication, and subject to change without prior notice.
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates to your email inbox...